"Love people, not things. Use things, not people."
President Spencer W. Kimball

"With an ounce of obedience comes a bushel of blessings."
Elder Neal A. Maxwell

"It is easier to keep up than to catch up, but it is better to catch up than to give up." JJO

Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring!

I'm loving the sunshine, blue skies and colorful flowers today. Snow and cold and gray skies of winter make me especially thankful for Spring. I understand why opposition is necessary so we can be grateful for the blessings Heavenly Father gives us.

When I came home today from shopping, my neighbor Lilly had a basket of flowers she had picked from her yard that she was selling. I bought one from her and brought it inside and put it in a vase.

I realize I need to do better at looking at the bright side, thinking cheerfully and counting my blessings.

No comments: